Thursday, September 20, 2007

Waiting for Laundry

Well, I'm tired. I'm ready to go to bed, but I started a load of laundry and need to wait for it to finish so I can put it in the dryer before I go to bed. Why did I start a load of laundry this late? I had actually intended to start it a little earlier, but when I got home this evening I discovered that my silly little dog pulled all the stuffing out of his bed. It was a huge mess . . . stuffing all over the back yard . . . and it needed to be cleaned up, which took about 45 minutes. So now, here I am, waiting . . . waiting . . . waiting . . .

So, while I wait, I'm watching the movie Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason . . . which is pretty funny . . . and typing this completely useless blog post.

I'm just bored . . . and apparently don't really have anything intelligent to say . . . still 50 minutes left on the washer . . . Bridget Jones is pretty funny, though . . . see what happens when you date a lawyer . . . hahaha . . .

40 minutes left on the washer . . . an hour left of Bridget Jones . . . and I can't think of anything else to write . . .

Goodnight.

No comments: